matchmaking - Looking for an occasional hookup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

matchmaking - Looking for an occasional hookup

Post by NewSouth on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

romance - I dont wear any panties My name is Elyse FORET i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Darwin online dating UK free dating Bathurst dating Bathurst online dating Geraldton dating I dont like this part...its hard to talk about youself. What Im looking for is a big hearted man that doesnt play games. Someone who is trustworthy and looking for the same. If you wanna know anything just ask away... I HATE liars and cheaters so please don't bother if you are either one, if you are then you will only lie or cheat on me once and that will be it I won't stick around. Mainly just please be real, honest and except me for me. Want to know anymore just message me and I hope to hear from you. i just made this out of boredom at work and am not really looking for anything too serious. i like hanging out with friends and partying, i'm a pretty relaxed and easy person to get along with, but don't tolerate rudeness or drama. feel free to message me if you wanna know more, and maybe you'll ge a reply back if I like you=) I am looking for some casual sex this weekend or tonight. When we meet i would like to go to the movies then to dinner and get to know you and if i really like you long as you have a condom i would hvae sex with you. Sound good? I'm looking for a man who isn't afraid to show me what's he's got!!!! I love to dance and hang out with friends! I am a laid-back person who loves to have fun! I want some sex without a commitment for the time being but that seems hard to find! I require honesty,integrity and monogamy. I do nto play emotional games and expect the same. I like planned week-enrs but love spontaneity. I am a great catch for the right man.

NewSouth

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum